Countertops play in an important role in your overall design; they can help add color, texture, and style to your room. At Classic Kitchens and Designs, Inc. we offer quartz, porcelain, and wood countertops. With so many material choices, design ideas, and colors out there you may be looking for someone to help steer you in the right direction. Work with our design professional, Mark Nettesheim, who is a Certified Kitchen Designer® (CKD) by the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA). Collaborate with Mark to choose the right material for your home. Stop by our showroom to see the samples in person or contact us to see how we can benefit your project.
We are so very happy that we engaged Mark and his team at Classic Kitchens to reimagine our kitchen. We could not see past the existing layout. Classic Kitchens asked us a series of questions and spent time with us to understand our lifestyle and to ensure the design met our every requirement. They came back with a design that thoughtfully implemented those requirements, and so much more, without moving a single wall. We are thrilled with the results. The storage and organization this kitchen provides is extraordinary. The choice of cabinetry materials is exquisite. And the QCCI workmanship is top notch. Moreover, Mark and his team were always available in person or by phone to provide advice on so many choices you face when doing a complete kitchen remodel. We would recommend Classic Kitchens without reservation.
- We bring the high standards of an American company and the passion of a family-owned business to everything we do. We’re dedicated to making and keeping a bold, simple promise: to transform natural quartz into breathtaking surfaces and exceptional customer experiences.
- Caesarstone was the first to utilize advanced technologies and expertise to produce high-quality surfaces consisting of up to ~90% quartz, binders and pigments. Caesarstone designs retain the cool tactile qualities of nature's strong minerals with enormous application possibilities including kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities, and furniture for the home, as well as for public spaces including bars restaurants, offices and health care facilities.
- In 1990, Cosentino created Silestone, a product that highlights the beauty of natural stone and provides enhanced characteristics to increase the longevity and durability of its use. Innovative and functional, Silestone is the leader in quartz surfaces and is exported to over 80 countries.
- Dekton® is a sophisticated mixture of the prime materials used to manufacture glass, modern porcelain, and quartz surfaces, employing an exclusive technological process called Sinterized Particle Technology, which involves an accelerated version of the metamorphic changes that natural stone undergoes when exposed to high pressure and temperature over thousands of years.
- Vadara represents the finest quartz surfaces combining beauty, function, innovation and value. Each product has been developed and manufactured to the highest global standard and has become renowned for leadership in product innovation — presenting a superior, versatile color range with some of the most unique and natural-looking surfaces available.
- Established in 2008 as a trading company in Vicenza, Italy; Teltos has developed over the years gaining insight into the desires of its customers and their needs. Together we have become an international producer of the highest quality quartz slabs. The cornerstone of our success lies in our constant evolution, always striving more for efficiency in our production techniques.